Virtual Tradeshow Exhibitors Guide
Thank you for participating in CHIC Digital 2020
Below you will find some information to help you make the most of the event.
- You should have received links to edit and view your virtual booth from Hannah Pattison. If you have not received it or are having any troubles accessing the virtual event platform, please email email@example.com for assistance
- Once your team has registered for the event, please email Hannah Pattison to indicate the company representatives to be listed in your booth. These are the people with whom attendees can chat and schedule meetings.
- Please note, your company representatives are not required to staff your booth throughout the event. They will be notified if an attendee schedules a meeting or sends a message and can respond accordingly. See notifications section below for more details.
- The virtual event platform will be open at 9am EST on November 23rd and will close on November 24th at 5pm EST
- Please ensure your booth is set and ready by Nov 20th.
- In the virtual event platform, there is a notification centre in the top right hand corner where you will receive alerts of meeting requests and messages.
- If you are not logged into the virtual event space, you will receive the notification by email.
- When you receive a meeting request, you can open and respond to it from the alert. and it will be added to your personal schedule which can be found if you click on the person icon or your profile photo and clicking on program.
Schedule 1:1 meetings
- From the virtual event space you can schedule 1:1 video calls with attendees.
- You can search for attendees in the Attendee section on the home page of the app. Attendees can be displayed alphabetically or by category based on their role.
- When you click on an attendee's profile, you can send a message and schedule a meeting with them. Attendees can also schedule meetings with you by visiting your booth and clicking on your profile photo.
- When it is time for your meeting, you can access it directly from your schedule and click "Join meeting"
- Roundtable Discussions - join your colleagues for lively discussions and share your thoughts, experience and best practices around industry hot topics. More details here.
- Networking Mixer - join this virtual networking mixer at 12:15pm on Monday November 23rd to connect with old friends and make new ones. Set up your profile in advance to ensure you are ready to make the most of this short networking opportunity during the first break on Monday. You'll find the link to the mixer in the left and menu of the virtual event platform.
Although we wish we were all getting together in person, we are looking forward to a great virtual event, and to seeing you and your team then, if only virtually this time!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Pattison for assistance.